Caliopa building combines style, quality and comfort for its residents. The apartments are separated into two entrances each one with its own elevator. Section A of the building has 6 floors, Section B has 4 floors. On every floor level there are 3 to 5 apartments.
For sale there are:
- ateliers each one 48 sq.m
- 13 one bedroom apartments from 50 sq.m to 61 sq.m
- 17 two bedroom apartments from 76 sq.m to 109 sq.m
- 5 three bedroom apartments from 106 sq.m to 149 sq.m
- 24 underground garages
- 8 underground parking spaces
- 5 parking spaces
The construction of the building is monolithic skeleton-beamless. The external walls are made of ceramic bricks with a thickness of 25 cm.
All installations (electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation and air conditioning) meet the modern standards and requirements. They are precisely implemented by proven professionals and high-quality materials are used as well. Heating and cooling is solved by using a heat pump installation with installed heat pumps and radiators in each apartment. Terminals for air conditioning are provided in each apartment.
Executed in interior design project, they bring a sense of comfort achieved through:
- Entrance doors of the building with access control
- Video surveillance in the common areas of the ground floor, basement and yard
- Video intercom system
- Yard landscaping including alley lighting and benches
- Fence with an openwork part which secures the yard of the building
- Folding metal gate with ac cess control and connection with the video intercom system
- Aluminium joinery
- Armored entrance doors with three-way locking
- Levelling screed in the rooms
- Gypsum plaster in the rooms and lime plaster in wet rooms from a leading manufacturer
- BDS electric installation including installed electric switches, sockets and lamp- holders, internet wiring security system wiring
- Table electrical equipment including residual-current shielding
- Plumbing and drain installation with plugs
- Individual heat pumps with installed radiators in each apartment
GARAGES AND PARKING SPACES
- Polished concrete
- “Flying wing” garage doors with automatic actuators installed, controlled by a remote control
The building has two elevators with modern design by a world leading manufacturer. Each one of them can transport up to 8 people at the same time. In case of power cut the elevator automatically moves to the nearest floor and opens the door.
High class thermal insulation system with total thickness of minimum 10 cm and decorative facade ornaments.